Our consulting process will help answer business owners’ most frequently asked questions , including these:
- Is maximizing value really your primary objective?
- What is the difference between a business broker and an investment banker? Do you need either one? At what point do you bring in your lawyer?
- Do you understand the sale process, how long it will likely take and what is involved? Do you know what questions the buyer will ask and are you prepared to answer them?
- Do you understand the associated risks and benefits of the different deal structures being used today? What is an earn-out? Will you retain some equity? What is the difference between an LBO and an MBO?
- Once you sell, is your risk really off the table? If not, how can you minimize it?
- Is it necessary for you to stay with the company after you sell it? If so, for how long?
- Do you know how to prepare for this process and how to make it as painless and profitable as possible?
- Where should you hold the closing party?